Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is 5 yrs old, been riding on two wheels since three.
Christmas was good this year.

quick proud father video.

Attachments

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Is there anything better than getting a bike for Christmas?? I dont think soooo!! Very cool!

·
Propr
1,192 Posts
Awesome!

My 4yr old just rode his 12" without training wheels for the 1st time on the day before Christmas! It was awesome to see and awesome to see his expression knowing that he was doing it...:D Made me all warm and fuzzy inside :cool:

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
memories

jkad said:
He is 5 yrs old, been riding on two wheels since three.
Christmas was good this year.

quick proud father video.
This good stuff for sure. I can't think of a more proud moment for a passionate father. My son was pretty young as well when he started. He's a little older than your son w/ a b-day just around the corner. We ride "big boy" trails a lot more these days, which if you haven't done, is a serious exercise in patience but, oh..so worth the reward. Tye is wanting to explore into BMX racing, but I'm still hesitant to introduce him competitively until he's REALLY pushing himself on his own. I feel strongly that he should have a healthy respect for what biking can do for the mind and body first. If he's anything like me, he'll likely need it.

Anyhoo, sorry for spill, but ah...bein' a father, ya know.

Nice job, DAD!:thumbsup:

·
2006 Yeti AS-X
3,217 Posts
Sweet! Your boy is gonna be one tough little dude out there rippin' it. You better be careful, give him a few more years and he'll be showing you up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.