Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend's bro is like 8 and obsessed with mountain biking and his birthday is soon. I thought maybe i should get him a present. I was wondering if anybody knew whether or not they make die-cast mountain bikes. I know they make finger BMX bikes like tech decks but how about bikes with little suspension forks and disc brakes and stuff? I dunno, just a thought...

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Road Champs

I found this BMX toy a few months ago at the local CVS: It's a guy on a bike and he "clips" into the pedals, which turn slowly along with the back wheel. The back wheel sits on a base, which you use to rev up the wheel, then hit another button to release the rider :D

I don't acutally use it a lot, but I love having a little toy mtn biker that's somewhat poseable. Besides, when my nephew is old enough to visit, I'm sure he'll enjoy playing with it!

·
Get your freak on!
2,696 Posts
Yes they have what your after...
And proper Branded ones too, Downhill bikes tho...
I have seen them, but am not sure where you can still get them. I saw them at Toys R us, but doubt they are still around.
Good luck! If that fails... then you could get him a sticker pack or something??

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Don't know about any toys but how about a video. My 6-year-old loves watching those extreme videos like Lights Out or Kranked.

Lou.

·
Banned
6,057 Posts
ajw8899 said:
My friend's bro is like 8 and obsessed with mountain biking and his birthday is soon. I thought maybe i should get him a present. I was wondering if anybody knew whether or not they make die-cast mountain bikes. I know they make finger BMX bikes like tech decks but how about bikes with little suspension forks and disc brakes and stuff? I dunno, just a thought...
Not quite what you're talking about, but my wife gave me a remote control mountain bike for a gag gift last Xmas. It didn't work worth a darn though, so maybe never mind... :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.