Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the web page says it opened yesterday, anybody got an update? last i heard there was still quite a bit of snow..

·
Living the High Life
4,543 Posts
That's from last year, they open up on Fridays. Last year the 15th was a Friday. I guess they're behind on updating the web page. Probably too busy trying to clear trail;)

·
Thunder Chunky
1,752 Posts
Ithnu said:
That's from last year, they open up on Fridays. Last year the 15th was a Friday. I guess they're behind on updating the web page. Probably too busy trying to clear trail;)
28th is a saturday though :thumbsup:

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
....so by June 23rd, we should start seeing the "Keystone needs your help!" threads in this forum, don't ya think?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pimpin. they can keep old nfo on that main page if they want.. just keep clearing those trails B)

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
dgrif said:
pimpin. they can keep old nfo on that main page if they want.. just keep clearing those trails B)
c'mon, you don't believe that keystone actually pays their employees to shovel the trails, do you? Not when there are dozens of hard up dh riders who will do it for free!

·
Living the High Life
4,543 Posts
Madman133 said:
28th is a saturday though :thumbsup:
Well what is the world coming too when a ski/bike resort actually lets people who work the standard M-F 9-5 get there on opening day?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'd help for free.. long as i can camp, drink beer and do some sort of bike riding im just fine :D

·
Thunder Chunky
1,752 Posts
Ithnu said:
Well what is the world coming too when a ski/bike resort actually lets people who work the standard M-F 9-5 get there on opening day?
lol idk but I think it could be the sign of an apocolypse...they should never let hard working people with honest jobs be the first to ride there, bike bums always have to be first :p . Then theres the people like me who have to work weekends too :madman: lol luckily I usually get off at about 8:30 unless my boss is in a bad mood then its 9:30 lol

·
Living the High Life
4,543 Posts
dgrif said:
jeebus.. sparked a bit of an argument didn't it? :p
Dude, everything sparks an argument in the front range, there are a lot of cube e-fighters who moonlight as hacks on mountain bikes:p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts