Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANyone up for a roll up to keystone on tues??? Eric and i are headin up for a day of lift accessed fun

Leave denver around 830 am come back around 5

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
snowskilz said:
ANyone up for a roll up to keystone on tues??? Eric and i are headin up for a day of lift accessed fun

Leave denver around 830 am come back around 5

i *might* make it, driving solo from longmont. gotta' work that night, so i'd probably leave from there bit early. fork is FINALLY back from marzocchi, and the new frame is scheduled for delivery fromthe brown santa on monday. if i can get it all built up and ready to go quickly enough......

scratch that. was looking at the wrong week on my schedule. working the night before, too. but then i have the next 8 days off after tuesday night! plenty of time to get the new ride dialed in. and ride a ton.

Attachments

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sin said:
sounds like fun If you work Gay hours like you do blah hahaha
There's this thing called vacation and you can take it once and a while to have a day off.

Im taking over 2 weeks off to get married or else id have more weekends off biatch

·
Registered
271 Posts
married you crazy fool!!!! LOL Well there goes another DH partner down the drain LOL just Fu$&in wif you

·
Registered
444 Posts
Sin said:
married you crazy fool!!!! LOL Well there goes another DH partner down the drain LOL just Fu$&in wif you
You have issues. Your the one bailing on people all the damn time!!

·
Rocket Scientist
1,010 Posts
I took the day off on Monday so Im gonna head back up to Keystone then.
I'd love to hook up with you cats and roll up to the high country soon before the season comes to an end and we are destined to shuttle local area trails.
Tuesday I'm in a microsoft security class in Greenwood Village or else I 'd be down for a Tuesday Roll.
You kids enjoy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts