Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
My cup runneth over
2,429 Posts
Was in Keystone yesterday as it happens and it looks like the snow is well on its way out of there. While the lifts might not be open until June, my guess is that those willing to pedal up will get some satisfaction within a month!

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
rmac said:
Was in Keystone yesterday as it happens and it looks like the snow is well on its way out of there. While the lifts might not be open until June, my guess is that those willing to pedal up will get some satisfaction within a month!
Anybody up for scheduling a ride there pre-lift opening? :D I'm definitely down and will do it on my AC.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Having a pass is also nice for days when you only want to get a few runs and not feel like you're wasting money. And it's nice for the days when the lifts get shutdown early do to storms/lightening.

·
Registered
271 Posts
bikeandski said:
Having a pass is also nice for days when you only want to get a few runs and not feel like you're wasting money. And it's nice for the days when the lifts get shutdown early do to storms/lightening.
Very good points!!

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Hey Todd are there discounts on summer passes if you have winter passes?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.