Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPDATED LIFT CLOSURE INFORMATION

Due to the new River Run Gondola construction, the Summit Express Chairlift and the Bike Park will be CLOSED THURSDAY, JULY 10TH FOR THE DAY. The Summit Express Chairlift and the Bike Park will be OPEN WEDNESDAY, JULY 9TH. This is a change from last week’s information.

·
Thunder Chunky
1,752 Posts
sweet, you guys actually had alot more done on it when I was up there last week than what I was thinking you had done. You have all the towers up now right? and just have to finish up the 3 stations and then hang all the cable and gondolas and stuff?

·
Slopestyle Rider
2,448 Posts
Madman133 said:
sweet, you guys actually had alot more done on it when I was up there last week than what I was thinking you had done. You have all the towers up now right? and just have to finish up the 3 stations and then hang all the cable and gondolas and stuff?
Finishing the 3 stations, installing a haul rope, attaching the gondolas, testing and inspections will take the rest of the summer and into the fall...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.