Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPDATED LIFT CLOSURE INFORMATION

Due to the new River Run Gondola construction, the Summit Express Chairlift and the Bike Park will be CLOSED THURSDAY, JULY 10TH FOR THE DAY. The Summit Express Chairlift and the Bike Park will be OPEN WEDNESDAY, JULY 9TH.

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Can we assume you'll be fully open friday, the 11th?
Also, I believe I read that jackstraw road is closed to bikes. Does this mean that if you want to ride eye of the tiger, or misquito coast, you have to ride the grren runs to get to them?
Thanks.

I can't type for sheit.

·
Awesomist™
2,952 Posts
Renegade said:
Thanks for the heads up. Can we assume you'll be fully open friday, the 11th?
Also, I believe I read that jackstraw road is closed to bikes. Does this mean that if you want to ride eye of the tiger, or miquito coast, you have to ride the grren runs to get to them?
Thanks.
You had to ride Suzy's Cruise to get to Eye of the Tiger or Mosquito when I was there on Friday, for sure. Could not take the service road down.

Eye of the Tiger has the most flow and fun of all the Keystone trails, I wish there was a better way to get to it than Suz's Cruise... hint hint wink wink nudge nudge...

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.