Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Keystone Bike Park!

We wanted to give you all the latest information on Keystone Bike Park Closures:

Due to the new River Run Gondola construction, the Summit Express Chairlift and the Bike Park will be CLOSED UNTIL 12:00PM WEDNESDAY, JULY 2nd and CLOSED FOR THE DAY WEDNESDAY, JULY 9th.

The Summit Express Chairlift and the Bike Park will be OPEN MONDAY, JULY 7th. This is a change from information previously posted on our web site. Please note that additional closures may be necessary and will be communicated as soon as possible. We encourage you to visit www.keystoneresort.com for more information.

Also please note that in the interest of safety, Jackstraw Road is CLOSED TO ALL BICYCLE AND PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC FOR THE SUMMER. Please enjoy only the designated routes that are posted as OPEN by our Bike Patrol.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
thanks for the info...keep it coming

do you have a schedule for August closures....we are planning a trip from Los Angeles and need to know what weekend we should choose (1st or 2nd weekend) anything helps

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Stinkyfan said:
I forget,does Keystone do half-days? Seeins how there closed til noon tmrw.......
seems like that is all they do......because it seems like lightening always shuts it down in afternoons

·
Registered
128 Posts
hey will you be open all of the weekend of the 12th and 13th?
me and a couple of my buddies are comin from over 1000 miles away and we hope to get the most out of it
thanks

·
Thunder Chunky
1,752 Posts
YoungGun91 said:
hey will you be open all of the weekend of the 12th and 13th?
me and a couple of my buddies are comin from over 1000 miles away and we hope to get the most out of it
thanks
pretty sure they wont close on weekends but I could be wrong :thumbsup:

·
Ricky DH
2,249 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
seems like that is all they do......because it seems like lightening always shuts it down in afternoons
Dude, the lift has only been closed down a few times in the last 4 years due to lightning. At least when I was there. . . . . which was a lot.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
rep_1969 said:
Dude, the lift has only been closed down a few times in the last 4 years due to lightning. At least when I was there. . . . . which was a lot.
2 years ago I was there for a week and every day it was shut down by noon or 1pm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.