Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Visitor
781 Posts
I hate to give my opinion, but...

I always thought those were pretty cutting edge back in the day. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford one at the time. It seems to be in pretty good condition and a steal at that price. However, my knowledge of VRC is limited, so can't say for sure.

Thanks for the look, though.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hairstream said:

I always thought those were pretty cutting edge back in the day. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford one at the time. It seems to be in pretty good condition and a steal at that price. However, my knowledge of VRC is limited, so can't say for sure.

hairstream..So did you get this one? if so congrats...

BP, look on the non-drive side shot, you can see the two boltheads just above the crank..no bracket though. That may be a tough one to source.

·
Dumpster Diver
1,093 Posts
hairstream said:

I don't, so here are your options; leave the forum, stop being a wuss or man up.:D

However, my knowledge of VRC is limited, so can't say for sure.

............And it shows:p

I didn't like the original stone fleck paint on the MXZ's, but ya, I thought they were pretty cool when they came out. The gloss black and white frames looked really cool.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YETIFIED said:
I didn't like the original stone fleck paint on the MXZ's, but ya, I thought they were pretty cool when they came out. The gloss black and white frames looked really cool.
agreed, mine is the stone fleck and it would be a biitch to sand it down for a smooth paint job....I think it's gonna stay gray...not exactly stealthy with that unique shape though :D

·
Banned
2,989 Posts
Stan,
I'm not sure if it's the same one or not but I'm repacking and forwarding one tonight to the UK for someone on retrobike that bought the same frame, fork, headset and frt derailleur off eBay around the 5th of December. Thing feels heavy to me. The one I'm sending is the stone fleck finish also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.