Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No one joined me today, so I got out of the house half an hour later than planned...... but managed to jam up to the trailhead fairly fast. A stop on the way for needed munchies, and a gas fill up. A strong cup of coffee helps get the storm brewin' in the So. Hemisphere much quicker, if you know what I mean........

1. Love the way the clouds look.
2. 2nd pic, after about 9 miles.
3. You know you're getting close when you see this.
4. Even closer still.

Attachments

·
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The progression part. About four years ago, I rode this for the first time. On a geared hardtail. Felt like it was gonna' kill me. Today? On my hardtail SS. I wanted to do another "lap", but ugly grey clouds coming in convinced me otherwise.

1. Creekage.
2. Ladies gossip session.
3. Just glad I didn't drop the cam.
4. Yellow; for the tour, ya know?

Attachments

·
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1. Ugh. This little bit lets you know you're nearly back to the car. Fast, flying descent after this last climb out.
2. Mmmmmm. Love 'em.
3. One from yesterday evening at Hall Ranch. About 2' long.

Attachments

·
Lone Wolf
164 Posts
Wow

Awesome pics dude, Love the mountains. Whenever I'm feeling like I'm gonna die while riding my geared bike in Wisconsin I think of you freaks that ride in the mountains on SSers. You dudes kick butt!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.