Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
feel the Force
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode Kenosha to Georgia today. Trail was in great shape. We climbed and descended the CO trail side. Don't know how the W.Jeff Creek side is. On the way back, we got caught in one of the larger thundersorms I've ridden through. Total downpour, preceeded by pea sized hail. Going up from the campground road, all the way past the gate, to the base of the climb back up, was a total river. There was spots of 6" deep rushing water! Lets just say it was fun, riding slick, wet roots again. Hopefully things will dry out for the weekend crowd. It should be nice and tacky by then.

NOTE: Bring DEET! I've never been attacked by so many skeeters here in CO before!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Thanks for the report mtbjedi1, a few of us may find ourselves up there in the am.:D

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
mtbjedi1 said:
NOTE: Bring DEET! I've never been attacked by so many skeeters here in CO before!
True that! Rode it last weekend and stopping was generally NOT an option due to bugs (flies and skeeters).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.