Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spike and I headed out early sunday for a little point to point action. Dropped a car in Como and headed back up to Kenosha Pass for the start. What a great ride, tons and tons and tons of singletrack.
The shot everyone takes at the top of Georgia Pass

Miles and miles and miles of flume trial like this.

Some may recognize the top of this climb from the firecracker race course.
We were going backwards on it here.

The home stretch down the Gold Dust Trail.

You can bike on water here

Perfect stretch of trail to end the day.

I don't drink beer often, but when I do I prefer Dos Equis.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Sweet pics Mateo!

·
2,856 Posts
mateomtb said:
Spike and I headed out early sunday for a little point to point action. Dropped a car in Como and headed back up to Kenosha Pass for the start. What a great ride, tons and tons and tons of singletrack.
Beauty Mateo. And Spike's new creation, the "rasta mahn" bike is to die for :thumbsup:

See you guys soon -

Ed

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
right on!

glad you guys lliked the virtual ride. As Ed E knows, Spike has a way of laying out quite a ride! Got some stats from Spike, 52 miles and 7600 vertical. I would guess around 45 miles of it was singletrack. We had to ride just a few miles of road on Boreas Pass at the bottom to restock supplies in Breck.

·
Too busy looking good
361 Posts
Great pics, mateo, thanks for sharing! I was about to comment on Spike's ride (as Ed did), it's not what he had in Fruita this spring - looks really nice. And your ride as well, mateo, really sweet, it's not what you had in Laramie last year.

I need a new bike... and I need to ride it on those trails!

And I did recognize some of those pics from the Firecracker course. Thinking about that scree makes my teeth chatter all over again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.