Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
nice marmot.
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh. I likey that bikey! Mo bling da betta. What size is it? Looks like a small frame. :D

Nice pics too.
Thanks! It's actually a Medium. Could have gone with a Small. I'm right on the cusp. Short guy on a Medium frame.

·
nice marmot.
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey! You stole my ride!

How's that new bike panning out for you. Looks sweet!
Yo! It's OUR ride! Lovin' the SS. Lovin' the hardtail. Lovin' the big wheels. It has refreshed my love for ridin' bikes. A lot of love here.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Kenosha Pass Grandeur

A group of us rode the Colorado Trail from Kenosha Pass to the Jefferson Creek campground today (Saturday, October 1). Wow! I've never seen more brilliant foliage there, though 1997 was an exceptionally colorful fall. Absolutely gorgeous! Of course, the highway was clogged and there were hordes of people on the trail, but the hikers thinned out the further west we rode, and everyone seemed to be in a great mood. The views should remain fantastic for another couple of days, so go for it if you can!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Okay, I'll play. Thursday was indeed a stunning day. I was surprised to see so many cars in the parking lot at the pass. It must have been nutty yesterday.

Nature Vegetation Natural landscape Brown Yellow

Nature Natural landscape Plant community Plain Grassland

Nature Yellow Mountainous landforms Plant community Highland

Nature Mountainous landforms Vegetation Natural environment Natural landscape

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.