Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So two more items off my bucket list. Ride in the snow around here. And, get my buddy Ed, who's sworn off snow since he moved from Calgary 10 years ago, up there as well.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Zen_Turtle said:
Cool, I bet the downhill was fun.
ZT
I was up there last night (Wed) with the snow and fun. The downhill was kind of fun in the snow. However once bellow the snow, the fingers got real cold. I had the full finger gloves and all, but they still let some freezing air in above 10 mph. I had to stop 3 times to shake my hands and get feeling back in them. I should have worn my snowboarding gloves.:thumbsup:

(I didnt make the last wall either, slipped in the snow)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ziscwg said:
I was up there last night with the snow and fun. The downhill was kind of fun in the snow. However once bellow the snow, the fingers get real cold. I had the full finger gloves and all, but they still let some freezing air in above 10 mph. I had to stop 3 times to shake my hands and get feeling back in them. I should have worn my snowboarding gloves.:thumbsup:
It was crunchy going over the crust, but velcro everywhere else. I normally wear spring ski gloves during the winter, but went to the full-on gore-tex winter glove yesterday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.