Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
vegan cyclocross disco
282 Posts
I have the 26er version. Great tire for fast dry conditions but it sheds mud terribly. Rolls very fast and corners great.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Very Small Qty Due in 2 weeks

I little bird told me that a very small qty of tires (less than 50) are due at QBP in a couple of weeks. I'll be out of town so I won't get to buy any of these when they come in. Darn it.

TR5325 for the shop guys and gals that can use QBP's Item Watch.

Jason

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I know it means "in stock 070205" (I am swedish). Please double check ;)
Sorry if I wrote it in a way that is easy to miss-interpreate.
JJT said:
I think

Beräknad åter i lager
2007-02-05

means:

in stock on the 5th of feb this year :D

JJ

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
We need more fragile tires.
Those seem to sell very well in 26" also, the 310g-470g range. For 29" that translates into 350g-530g, we now have 2 tires barely inside that.

·
Registered
385 Posts
shiggy said:
Depends who is turning the pedals
All things being equal. Hardpack conditions, same rider etc. Trying to decide which tire to go with for racing this year. Ran the Karma last year, but the SB8 look pretty fast, but a little heavier than claimed. If they were both the same weight I'd probably say the SB8's are faster but since they are almost 1/2 lbs heavier (total for 2 tires) I'm not sure anymore.

·
SpoK Werks Handmade Goods
1,201 Posts

·
highly visible
3,284 Posts
MichaelW said:
I have a set of the 29*1.9 karmas and mine came in at 576 & 584. So I think the weight are not super accurate IMHO.
Karmas are notorious for weight variation. Mine is 440g.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.