Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking and cannot if any current info on the Kenai 250 for 2018. Does anyone know if the Race is on for this year (2018)? If so I'm assuming it would start on Friday June 22nd, correct? I am considering attempting a tour of the route and figure that if I did it that starting around the race date might be cool and seems to make sense for the best time of year. Is there a location on the web that has current info for 2018. It appears that the Kenai250 Wordpress site has not seen any updates in a while.

·
Anchorage, AK
1,352 Posts
I have been looking and cannot if any current info on the Kenai 250 for 2018. Does anyone know if the Race is on for this year (2018)? If so I'm assuming it would start on Friday June 22nd, correct? I am considering attempting a tour of the route and figure that if I did it that starting around the race date might be cool and seems to make sense for the best time of year. Is there a location on the web that has current info for 2018. It appears that the Kenai250 Wordpress site has not seen any updates in a while.
It looks like the website has been updated for this year's race:

https://kenai250.wordpress.com/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts