Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look what I found under the tree :thumbsup: this is going to be a retro weight build. I was a little worried about the CAT yellow but now that I have it here I love it :cool: heres some of the parts that are going on it Marinovative brakes, Morati cranks, XTR 8 speed cassette, Titus Ti stem, Crossmax wheels, Specialized Dirt Control/Master tires...

Attachments

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more pics

forgot to say the king headset is without crown race.

Attachments

·
Hack Racer
2,559 Posts
beauty at its best!!!!

drool!!!!!

Is this an older Kelly frame that has been restored? Or is this a brand new one since Kelly was revived?

Also, why Kelly? I haven't heard that name in ages. I would have thought you to be an independent fabrications kinda of a guy.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
facelessfools you have one hell of a collection going on!
thank you!

Cheers! beauty at its best!!!!

drool!!!!!

Is this an older Kelly frame that has been restored? Or is this a brand new one since Kelly was revived?
it's a brand new one with S bend seatstays and chainstays.

Also, why Kelly? I haven't heard that name in ages. I would have thought you to be an independent fabrications kinda of a guy.
I love small dropouts and everyone else is using the big disk integrated ones and it only took 2 months to get it.

no offense, but those wheels do not do justice to that frame. You need a set of Industry9 wheels in anodized green with Notubes rims meant for V brakes.
I know, ano green hubs black spokes and this Crossmax rims with same radial laced front and radial laced nondrive rear :cool:

rockyuphill 1814gms with tires, tubes and cassette is pretty remarkable.
I'm going under 1800 with lighter tubes and strips

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers! said:
what impresses me the most is you have Morati cranks as spare parts in your parts bin. :eek:
:) :D more parts and got me this Walt fork that is 100g lighter :thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts