Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday was a nice day at Swan Ponds. Cruised over to Riviera Glen and still no sign of weather. As we drove up 221, it appeared as if clouds were spilling over the ridge and by the time we were unloading the wind picked up and small white objects were falling to the ground. I was disappointed to not find my suede bike shoes in my basket. Not a mesh shoe day. It is now.

This little obstacle required some scouting and modification. Even though it looks like you'd fall off of the big waterfall if you tip the wrong way, I don't think it would happen. Even though Luck's shot is last, he probed it.

More creeks.

Again, if you are in the bicycle retail business, and one of your customers makes a face like this, DON'T say "name your price." You'll be converting to Euros.

BOOF! I dropped the front wheel into the water.

Here he comes.

It's almost like someone designed these trails for bicycling.

Even though there were dry foot options, Lucky went for it at the big creek. Essentially, he made it to the other side, but some unfortunate rollback put his right foot in the drink.

No sweat, the car is 10-15 minutes away, unless we have a mechanical.....

Even with cold feet, no red blooded, American cyclist can pass the ramp by.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Whattaya mean wait around until 130!?

Now who says you can't be cheesin' and launchin' at the same time!? This was a schweeet ride, so thanks again to the posse for havin' the 'nads to scoff at motha naytcha. Of course scoffin' CAN lead to wet feet, so don't roll dat 'tude too hard... it'll bitecha. Gaston came through again on the trail-side repairs 'cuz Layla is just TOO tough... but even she tends to cringe when watching GG set the equivalent of an XT compound fracture. This is a great loop, but bring your climbin' shooz... on the big push out of one of the many creeks, the 6th time was the charm over the crux... but the frozen hard pack downhill makes it alllllllll worth it. Soooo... is it Saturday yet? STAY WARM Y'ALL!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
So much ice, a brotha could go blind

Musta been cold chillin on da 181 droppin smooth lines and mad beats. Just don't trip cause da gat will have to click. Nice launch while da spinnin dubs go round. You know Gaston had to straight up trip staring at the camera like someone stepped on his shimanos! Miss you guys a lot
A to tha mutha fu$%&N K!
I'm out
Perm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.