Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Is there a petition that we can sign to get him and his two IP addresses banned for life? He can just sit at home and play with his kids Elmo instead of being an ass here.

·
Humanoid Lobster
672 Posts
Maybe he'll calm down if you promise to lower your seat?

I'm just a bystander, but I know I'd like to see less noise, and more signal here.

·
VRC Illuminati
17,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just want to know why Dave is so fired up...have him get it out of his system.

At least I know why Stan and Company hate me. :p

·
1,529 Posts
I have absolutely nothing to add other than the fact I have too much seatpost showing on my phoenix.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Did WTB make mostly smaller frames so that the TT would slope and look cool? Or are these bikes only cool because a few of the members here own them? I'm more confused than ever now with all of the excess post showing. Thanks guys for more exposure than anyone should be put through.

·
1,529 Posts
I can't remember how it went down. Something about a cornered market and Rumpfy had like 50 Phoenixes. Sold me mine for cheap and it rides like sh!t.

·
Premium Member
8,757 Posts
Mine sucks too. It's got a stupid Steve Potts modded Ritchey Force stem on it too. The whole thing sucks even more now. I got mine from Rumpfy too.

It's a Klassic.

·
Stokeless Asshat
3,360 Posts
//who is this 'klasse'?[/QUOTE]
It appears that this guy really does have a man crush on Rumphy. He's that guy that marched around the perimeter of the playground during lunch, by himself, eating his headcheese samich, mumbling.
IOW> A complete and utter no class idiot.

·
VRC Illuminati
17,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bushpig said:
The Phoenix is something like a steel (and later Ti) Cunningham. Part of the Cunningham geometry is the radically sloping top tube, with an oversized seatpost and lots of it. And yea, Phoenixes and Cunninghams suck.
A steel bike designed by Charlie Cunningham and built by Steve Potts. Those guys are unrespected and don't know what their doing...which is why I like this bike. I'm unrespected and don't know what I'm doing! Totally sucky.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts