Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lance. Ever heard of birth control? While I am sure he could feed alot of family's they shouldn't all be his kids. Global Swarming is not a joke folks!

"Cycling legend Lance Armstrong — a survivor of testicular cancer — and girlfriend Anna Hansen are expecting a baby, CNN learned Tuesday through his charitable organization.

The baby is due in June.

Armstrong was diagnosed in 1996 with testicular cancer that had spread to his brain, lungs and abdomen. He underwent treatment for the disease and was able to return to cycling, eventually winning seven consecutive Tour de France races."

·
Registered
462 Posts
Do a detect a bit of jealousy there?
Who cares? So what if he can have kids? More power to him, glad the cancer didn't take that away from him.Leave Lance alone, if you want to chew somebody out, go after the people who can't or won't take care of their kids. There's plenty of those to go around...

·
Registered
13 Posts
So now people are not permitted to have children based upon your opinion?

Really dude, there are more constructive things in life to complain about.

·
Sir Hurt Locker
1,007 Posts
Lance's kid will definately be needing some security. I don't think the French want another Armstrong winning all the Tour de France races. :D

Congrats to Lance!!

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Huh?

MABman said:
Lance. Ever heard of birth control? While I am sure he could feed alot of family's they shouldn't all be his kids. Global Swarming is not a joke folks!

"Cycling legend Lance Armstrong — a survivor of testicular cancer — and girlfriend Anna Hansen are expecting a baby, CNN learned Tuesday through his charitable organization.

The baby is due in June.

Armstrong was diagnosed in 1996 with testicular cancer that had spread to his brain, lungs and abdomen. He underwent treatment for the disease and was able to return to cycling, eventually winning seven consecutive Tour de France races."

So why do you care? And why do you think it's your business to pass judgement on someone else's choices on whether they have a kid or not? Help explain that to me, please.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Ken in KC said:
So why do you care? And why do you think it's your business to pass judgement on someone else's choices on whether they have a kid or not? Help explain that to me, please.
It's called being a participant on planet earth. Maybe he should have preceded his statement with imo. I doubt it would have mattered. IMHO. He bailed on his first family. He bailed on his girl friend when she found out she had cancer. He'll probably bail on this one too. Although I pray he won't. He seems to have a problem with setting his priorities. Riding a bike pales in comparison to being there for your family. OK, I'm ready. Let the bashing begin.

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Again, who cares?

dirtdonk said:
It's called being a participant on planet earth. Maybe he should have preceded his statement with imo. I doubt it would have mattered. IMHO. He bailed on his first family. He bailed on his girl friend when she found out she had cancer. He'll probably bail on this one too. Although I pray he won't. He seems to have a problem with setting his priorities. Riding a bike pales in comparison to being there for your family. OK, I'm ready. Let the bashing begin.
Let's talk about Brittany, Amy Winehouse, or any other person that has zero effect on our lives, then.

Let's talk about anyone and everyone who doesn't matter. How Lance lives his life doesn't matter to any of us. Neither do the personal decisions he makes.

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Huh?

Jerk_Chicken said:
I can't wait for this thread to hit the Recycling Bin so I could say who wants Lance's spunk and where.
I'm sure the mods are all on vacation from their rock star jobs here. Just go ahead and ask who wants Lance spunk and where. I don't think anyone will notice.

·
Fart smeller
Tell us what parts you're using.
18,152 Posts
bikedork82 said:
So now people are not permitted to have children based upon your opinion?

Really dude, there are more constructive things in life to complain about.
Yeah, like using apostrophes where they are not needed. :p

·
Fart smeller
Tell us what parts you're using.
18,152 Posts
dirtdonk said:
Ahh, religious, eh?

That explains it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nothing like a good Lance item to get the juices flowing eh? Juices? Did I just type juices:eek:

·
Registered
161 Posts
I knew of Anna Hansen from high school, it's quite suprising to see her name with Lance.

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
Reported good father, who happens to be incredible road bike TdF winner, fathers a new child. Grumpy mountain biker person angered by this. More at 11.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Ken in KC said:
Let's talk about Brittany, Amy Winehouse, or any other person that has zero effect on our lives, then.

Let's talk about anyone and everyone who doesn't matter. How Lance lives his life doesn't matter to any of us. Neither do the personal decisions he makes.

That there is a genuinely naive statement.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts