Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
I"ve had several pairs of Keen shoes in the past. They were always very comfortable, and I love the way they look, and like what the company stands for. Durability on the shoes though, always lacked. I wore through them in half the time that it took me to wear through other shoes. Also had trouble with the soles staying attached to the shoes. Nice stuff, I just wish it were a bit better made. I'm sure I'll try them out again some time, but I'll have to be convinced.

·
Lighten up.
1,089 Posts
I've owned the Keen sandals with SPD inserts. Sold 'em. Too narrow for my Fred Flintstone feet. But I have the new(er) cycle shoe from them and love 'em. Will check out the boots...

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have had the same problem you describe on several pairs of keens where the sole starts to detach from the shoe at the toe area first, then the heel area; however, my wife has had even more pairs of keens than I have had and she has not had problems like these so I don't know if it's my heavy weight that messes with the shoe or what :madman: .

~martini~ said:
I"ve had several pairs of Keen shoes in the past. They were always very comfortable, and I love the way they look, and like what the company stands for. Durability on the shoes though, always lacked. I wore through them in half the time that it took me to wear through other shoes. Also had trouble with the soles staying attached to the shoes. Nice stuff, I just wish it were a bit better made. I'm sure I'll try them out again some time, but I'll have to be convinced.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.