Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry to say that Kavurider has left the fun and excitement of MTBR for the pure plum smuggling and hand slap fights of the Road Bike Review website. Sorry to see him go.

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
This is going to be good! If it was not so much work to get over to the microwave. I'd make some popcorn and sit back and enjoy the jesting which is to follow.

Merry Christmas everyone!

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He now refers to himself as Lance Ullrich and claims to be the offspring of the two riders.

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
he actually text me that he is having more fun riding his roadie then the Karpiel. We have trully lost another one. No matter it wasn't such a big loss though....but it's still a lost! He recently was also sighed for shopping at a tri store looking for more lycra clothing.

·
Banned
1,111 Posts
At the tri store looking for a bar mounted Chiclet dispenser? It fits next to the Juergens/Trojan dispenser.

He will need a fixed gear becuase of lack of room on the bars for all his little doodads.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
cesslinger said:
At the tri store looking for a bar mounted Chiclet dispenser? It fits next to the Juergens/Trojan dispenser.

He will need a fixed gear becuase of lack of room on the bars for all his little doodads.
I ride a singlespeed roadie with a fixed/free flipflop hub. Regular drop bars tho, no chopped bullhorns. I have brakes too.

Yes...I have backed away from dirt a bit...I was getting a bit burned out, not into the big group rides either, so I'm just getting my pedaling fix on the road.

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KavuRider said:
I ride a singlespeed roadie with a fixed/free flipflop hub. Regular drop bars tho, no chopped bullhorns. I have brakes too.

Yes...I have backed away from dirt a bit...I was getting a bit burned out, not into the big group rides either, so I'm just getting my pedaling fix on the road.
HHmmm.....are you blood doping.

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Please post pic's of real riding as these 4 walls in my dungeon are getting so boring. I would be stoked to even be able to get in a road ride. So I'm jealous of all of you at this point.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
trb2929 said:
Please post pic's of real riding as these 4 walls in my dungeon are getting so boring. I would be stoked to even be able to get in a road ride. So I'm jealous of all of you at this point.
I'll try to post some pics this holiday weekend.
Road, mountain, whatever.

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
trb2929 said:
I posted some pics from yesterday's shuttles on a new thread, so go have a looksie. Heal up! Will try to keep the pics coming over the next week... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Already checked those out! The one with the orange sky was sweet. Doing the best I can healing! Think it will be a long process from what I've read.

Please keep posting images!!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.