Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
hipneck
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a KM to test ride. Does anyone know of any shops in the KC area that has complete KM's? I havent ridden or posted for a year or so (bad crash 6/03 and unrelated knee surgery 12/03) Had to sell the Turner to pay deductibles and Im looking for something fun and cheap. Thanks for any help.

·
Recovering couch patato
14,017 Posts
Please guys, only offer things for sale with an accompaning Classifieds Ad link. And please don't respond to a sale that comes without it. MTBR offers the opportunity to promote whatever you're selling in the best possible on-topic webspace imaginable, for less than you pay for a good burger. Help them keep the lights on!

·
Who turned out the lights
1,127 Posts
Test Ride

There won't be a shop in town that will carry Surly stuff as part of their stock. Not sure why, but they all consider it special order stuff, and don't carry them. Maybe their bigger brand suppliers don't want it, etc., but I digress....

I've got a size Large KM all built up that you could spin around on sometime. I'm Waldo, so you could swing by my house, or I could meet you out at the Blue River trails sometime. Send me an email at toddp AT landplan-pa DOT com.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts