Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out.

An idea I've been kicking around for the last few months, that I decided to move on and make happen. I had a hole in my schedule for June, anyway. If you've never ridden up north, I hope you'll sign on: it's stellar.

Cheers,
Dave

·
Registered
539 Posts
Dave

This sounds like a great ride/event I have done the Rainbow Rim and all of the AZT north of GCNP, there is a lot of great riding up that way. This could be a much more ride able version of Krein’s AZT 300 also a Curiak inspired event.

Zach MacDonald aka MTBAZT2010 and I are planning on doing the AZT 300 this year. We have no grand delusions of setting any records. Just hoping to get out and do some good riding on the AZT and as a way to prepare for a full tour of the AZT in 2010.

I will have to give this some serious consideration.

Tim McCabe

·
Salty Dog
366 Posts
An interesting ride, indeed...

This could be 'fun', in a distorted way. Something to think about and talk with my social director about to see if we are traveling during that time.

Tommy
ionsmuse said:
Check it out.

An idea I've been kicking around for the last few months, that I decided to move on and make happen. I had a hole in my schedule for June, anyway. If you've never ridden up north, I hope you'll sign on: it's stellar.

Cheers,
Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.