Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Say Car Ramrod!!
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i currently own a fs and a ht. i am at a stage where i dont go any bigger with my fs than i do on my hardtail. is it stuipd for me to keep my fs? (my new truck could use some mods ;) ) anyways i feel like i can do everything on my hardtail that i can on my fs bike,
any advice would be good. thanx.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
The Dude said:
i currently own a fs and a ht. i am at a stage where i dont go any bigger with my fs than i do on my hardtail. is it stuipd for me to keep my fs? (my new truck could use some mods ;) ) anyways i feel like i can do everything on my hardtail that i can on my fs bike,
any advice would be good. thanx.
well if you really think you dont need it get rid of it. but once its gone you will miss it greatly. lifted trucks are cool though :cool:

·
Say Car Ramrod!!
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
konabiker said:
well if you really think you dont need it get rid of it. but once its gone you will miss it greatly. lifted trucks are cool though :cool:
hard tail will make me smoother....and more versatile

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
The Dude said:
hard tail will make me smoother....and more versatile
well you seem pretty set on just having a hardtail, so i guess thats the way to go for you.
another thing you could do is give your fs a smaller build, like single crown and so on.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
The Dude said:
i ride my azonic way more then my fs....
well there you have your answer then. i have a freind whos looking for a transition douchbag, so if your gonna sell it hit me up and my freind might want it.

·
Say Car Ramrod!!
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx

konabiker said:
well there you have your answer then. i have a freind whos looking for a transition douchbag, so if your gonna sell it hit me up and my freind might want it.
ok i am selling just the frame for 500 let me know...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.