Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to thank all of you for the information you shared with me about the Giant Trance WSD. I am now a proud owner of a 06 Trance. I am just itching to get out and ride. I was able to purchase a barely used demo trance and talked my LBS down to $1760 for the final asking price. Hope to post a pic of it in its natural environment. I just have to get my back to heal up. Motherhood really messes up one back. i.e. baby carriers! ugh!

Kat

·
Don't worry, be happy!
8,141 Posts
Whee, new bike! Can't wait to see pics!

What kind of baby carrier are you using? From my experience ( mom of two) they really vary in quality of suspension system, if they have any at all. We popped for a real kid carrying backpack with frame and suspension - what a huge difference from an "gerry" pack ( uh oh am I dating myself?) A good backpack, properly adjusted, should not be causing you back pain. I carried one of my sons until he was 3+ in a pack as he was hell on wheels and it was the only way to take him out and not have him be a tornado of destruction wherever we went...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.