Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Back on the wagon
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would be interested in going to Pedro's Fest this summer with their significant other in tow? I've talked with a couple of people who said things along the lines of "My gf/wife rides a little, but not like I do." Who thinks it might be fun to have a large group of us bring our SO's to a large event so that A) We could ride together; B) the SO's could ride together; and C) neither group would have to feel bad about not riding with the other because there'd be two groups of two different ability levels riding. Plus we'd all get to hang out at night and during the days. Pedro's is usually late July early August, on a Fri-Sun. It's super fun for the whole family. The riding is not bad (not as good as the stuff around here, although I've been told there's a secret cache of awesome trails you just have to be 'shown'...) but the whole festival experience is pretty cool. My gf and my brother's wife are already in. Last year, my gf (who had never really ridden before) got one on one instruction from a Canondale pro woman's rider for almost two hours a day. She loved it and can't wait to go back this year.

So would anyone be interested in that sort of weekend? It's not KT, but it is SO-friendly! And anything that keeps you on their good side is worth much more than most anything, right?

·
the train keeps rollin
3,214 Posts
I'm down. My girl rides some, she'd be stoked to ride with other ladies at a mellow pace.

Name the time and place, we are there. Pedros, KT, 24hrs of Glen : )

PAW must be in the doghouse, or N LOVE !

·
cranktankerous Mainer
610 Posts
WHoaaa.... you mean your not Gay?!! go figure, learn something new everyday.

Well, my wife isn't into doing anything that involves a porta potty, so I’m going solo and flirting with your GF. Great Idea though.

·
Black Lion
4,431 Posts
Toddski said:

Well, my wife isn't into doing anything that involves a porta potty, so I'm going solo and flirting with your GF. Great Idea though.
Toddski your gay-dar must be on the fritz!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Toddski said:

Well, my wife isn't into doing anything that involves a porta potty, so I'm going solo and flirting with your GF. Great Idea though.
It sure didn't take long for this thread to go down the non PC path! :eek:

PAW, that sounds like a great idea. My wife & I would be down for that type of thing. Where is Pedro's Fest and what are some of the details??

Bro's 'n ho's for Pedro's Fest!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Back on the wagon
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pedro's Fest

Click on the link above for info on Pedro's. They haven't set a date for this year yet.

Todd, you can hit on my gf as long as you don't mind her laughing ;) And me taking the 1FG to a pawn shop...

·
cranktankerous Mainer
610 Posts
PutAwayWet said:
Pedro's FestThey haven't set a date for this year yet.
It's still a ways off, but it appears that an IMBA TCC will be arriving a few days before the event to do some trailwork and be at the event… the dates on the books are July 11-15th.

…and I'm just kidding PAW, I didn't really think you were light in the loafers.

·
Back on the wagon
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's pretty cool. I wonder what their role will be in the festival? No worries, Todd - no offense taken. Just remember to lock up your bikes at night.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.