Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And no, it doesn't have anything to do with anybody on here's nickname from their Girlfriend, wife, or whatever........

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,304 Posts
Perhaps I pedal in squares too much, but the time I took one for a ride, the boingy boingy boingy feeling was crazy.

I think it was George Carlin talking about modern fabrics, "I cant get any sleep with all this wicking going on, wicking, wicking, wicking...."

Well for me it was boinging:D

Nice, new pick up???

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nah, I just came across it in my travels.
Usually when I post a question like this, someone guesses in the first few minutes.

·
Registered
525 Posts
If you had followed Sully, on slicks mind you, around the worlds course in Vail you would know why he had a bike named for him. Akin to trying to chase down Wes Williams on a goliath tired fixed gear on the upper loop.

While many of us ride, there are a few that are riders and can make the most ungodly creations fairly dance beneath them.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have a winner............

·
VRC Illuminati
17,648 Posts
MABman said:
If you had followed Sully, on slicks mind you, around the worlds course in Vail you would know why he had a bike named for him. Akin to trying to chase down Wes Williams on a goliath tired fixed gear on the upper loop.

While many of us ride, there are a few that are riders and can make the most ungodly creations fairly dance beneath them.
I've been putting off going on a ride with him for too long. I need to get my ass out his direction.

I put a little bit of time on a beamer bike and didn't totally hate it. The stems however....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts