Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SHlT

i forgot to pack fricking underwear & money this morning. Damn lycra shorts make me feel like i got a load in my drawers. Now i gotta beg $$$ for lunch..

·
Registered
11,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

grrrah said:
gone done similar before.

Gap at 12th/Broadway has some clearance boxers for $2.99. Oh, forgot about the $$. If ya want, I can meet you there at noon sharp.
for the offer. A friend @ work who owed me $$$ just handed me $30. Im going to hit up sears or the gap after my 10 o'clock.

·
bicycle rider
2,718 Posts
Are you in downtown OAK? I work at 22nd/Webster, live off Joaquin Miller, do road commute three days a week. Ride before / after work sometime?

PM me

Morgan, eyeing Rensho's mileage challenge...

·
(slight return)
2,139 Posts
I've forgotten my wallet many times, but so far I've always remembered to pack all my clothes. The thing that screws me up is remembering to transfer the stuff I need from my non-bike-commute bag to my bike-commute bag since I usually bike 2-4 days a week.

I'd rather forget my wallet than my lights though (which I did once last month (have to lock bike on the street.))

-slide

·
bicycle rider
2,718 Posts
I've forgotten my work shoes before. Long story - wore them home one day, rode to work the next. Had to buy the cheapest shoes I could find in downtown Walnut Creek at 9:00AM. Ended up with the most sensible black shoes you would never want to be caught dead in. Still have them. Oh man they are ugly.

They are comfortable tho.

Morgan

·
Registered
11,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup..

work @ CT at the corner of grand and webster. Usually ride after work. Route depends on light.....i think rafeal might be down to ride after work...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.