Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Needed Less ~ Did More
1,012 Posts
Not a Robin Mather,

I have set up with a guy who has been building frames for years for some of the big names and does some wonderful work....he's just not too hot on frame design / marketing / web design / etc... so I do that bit and let him join the tubes :)

Turned out really well. Headbadges are due tuesday and I will bleed the brakes tonight then its done.

Alex

Is Robin Mather building those?

·
Registered
702 Posts
martin_uk said:
Roll on #6!

Have you decided on a colour yet LJ?
Hi Martin, I take it #6 is yours? A 29er I hope :)
Decided on the colour, dark blue (RAL 5022 I think). I tweaked the build too, gone for a sus corrected fork /geometry. Pretty unlikely that I'll go for a sus fork but it's nice to have the option.

·
www.badgercycles.com
309 Posts
Nice

Singlespeedpunk said:
I have set up with a guy who has been building frames for years for some of the big names and does some wonderful work....he's just not too hot on frame design / marketing / web design / etc... so I do that bit and let him join the tubes :)

Turned out really well. Headbadges are due tuesday and I will bleed the brakes tonight then its done.

Alex
Great looking bike! Digging your website also. When is the first slant 6 lugged Solitude hitting the streets?

·
Registered
488 Posts
LJintheUK said:
Hi Martin, I take it #6 is yours? A 29er I hope :)
Decided on the colour, dark blue (RAL 5022 I think). I tweaked the build too, gone for a sus corrected fork /geometry. Pretty unlikely that I'll go for a sus fork but it's nice to have the option.
A 29er with sus corrected fork sounds familiar ;)
Paragon sliding drop-outs and some gear-cable guides for total flexibility. Can't wait, I hope late summer is nice and dry.

Still working on the colour

·
Registered
702 Posts
martin_uk said:
A 29er with sus corrected fork sounds familiar ;)
Paragon sliding drop-outs and some gear-cable guides for total flexibility. Can't wait, I hope late summer is nice and dry.

Still working on the colour
Sounds sweet. I like the look of those drop-outs.
Choosing a colour is so hard isn't it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.