Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after my crash at the race last Saturday, my Azonic Love Handles got ripped off to shreds and you could see the handlebars... So, new ones were in order... XD

Attachments

·
Hardtail Warrior
509 Posts
Dude, I see enough in that background to throw a nice party. There's some lighter fluid, some coals, and a turtle. Everything you need for a fat party.

Lizard Skins? I thought about getting some of those but I'm happy with my current ones. How do they feel?

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
opivyattack said:
Dude, I see enough in that background to throw a nice party. There's some lighter fluid, some coals, and a turtle. Everything you need for a fat party.

Lizard Skins? I thought about getting some of those but I'm happy with my current ones. How do they feel?
yuppers... the lighter fluid and coals do come in handy and the turtle helps light up the backyard... XD

As for the Lizard Skin Peaty grips, been using them on Dogonfr's Iggy in the pumptrack. It's thin enough for the hands to be relaxed and comfy without arm pump yet soft enough for some vibration absorbtion and like all Lizard Skin grips, your hands dont slip... Though i wished they made the lockon jaws in blue though... Would match my fork better... hahahaha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.