Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
coolhandluchs said:
Glad you guys could laugh that off. What did you hit? Animal, vegetable or mineral? :p

Makes me glad I got one of these for Xmas...
Vegetable, I guess. We hadn't inspected this section very well, and the pedal struck a pretty solid little root sticking out of the ground. I just thought this was too funny not to share.

·
Not just famous; infamous
1,069 Posts
Gotta love those roots...

Honestly officer, I was JRA and the tree jumped out in front of me...have you seen my beer?? :p

snowskilz said:
Nice helmet when'd ya get it?
Don't know if that was for Grant or me...

Jenson's got 'em for $50, I jumped on their last shipment of mediums, the week before Xmas. (Nothing like buying your own presents :D ) I think all they have is smalls now. With the Remedys coming out, the Maxs are on sale everywhere...but trying to find a medium is a royal beeyotch. If you have some retail hookups, wait on the Remedys, they're susposed to be about a 1/4 pound lighter :)

·
Gaa-zee-raaaa!
2,433 Posts
I like the slo-mo version best. I talked to Bob and Lisa today, told 'em I couldn't wear their jersey for anything under six figures, and that I'd be requiring a Thule equipped Enzo for tranportation to and from races. We're in negotiations now, hopefully they'll accept my most recent counter offer (that I'll wear their jersey if they'll let me - minus the salary. And the Enzo...)

How's the neck today? :D

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Godzilla said:
I like the slo-mo version best. I talked to Bob and Lisa today, told 'em I couldn't wear their jersey for anything under six figures, and that I'd be requiring a Thule equipped Enzo for tranportation to and from races. We're in negotiations now, hopefully they'll accept my most recent counter offer (that I'll wear their jersey if they'll let me - minus the salary. And the Enzo...)

How's the neck today? :D
Good to hear contract negotiations are under way... The neck is only barely sore today, but the right side of my abdomen is exceptionally sore. I'm ready to hit it again as soon as possible, tho!

·
Stand back
4,213 Posts
Got you covered

.thumper. said:
but the right side of my abdomen is exceptionally sore. I'm ready to hit it again as soon as possible, tho!
Glad you landed that one safely.
If you want to save your arm strength for hanging on to the bars, I'll hit you in the abdomen. You know, b/c you're a friend and all...
:p
Looks like one o them crashes where you get up and wonder wtf. I had a couple of them this wkend, but luckily I had snow and 3'+ diameter pines trees to slow me down. :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
Great wreck Grant! I like the thumbs up and laugh. That Video of Sasquatch brings back scary memories (it's bad when you know exactly where that is looking at a 5 second video clip). Hope Santa was kind to everybody and their rides. Only 144 days to Angel Fire! Scott

·
Registered
434 Posts
dang

you seemed to be flying there Grant. It's cool how you fast forwarded the video... but still matched up the audio! Nice work ;) Not really, I'm just jealous that you are riding so much... but good for you. You really did look like you were haulin arse there! Glad yo are ok

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.