Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say is SWEET!

It is the base enduro model. The green is an awesome color! I didn't do any upgrades at this time, since this is my first MTB, and the wife was gracious enough to let me spend 2k as it was. Didn't want to push my luck! I hope to get out on a ride tomorrow. I will let you know how it is.... :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
if its the base model its gonna be using older frame, not the 6 incher. the cheapest 6 incher retails for like a $3500 or some other ridiculous price :eek: . I'm afraid of even thinking about how much the Sworks will go for!

·
Registered
506 Posts
so the pics are right. I thought they completely redid them. The S-Works would be awesome to win as a prize but not to buy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
crisillo said:
I hope you enjoy it a lot, tell us how it rides and please post a pic!!!

-Cris
I plan on enjoying it! I will work on the pic. You know, I could have bought a nice digital camera instead of the bike...

30x26 said:
which are the main components? fork, brakes, rear shock.......
tnx
It has a Marzocchi EXR Race fork, Avid Mechanical disk brakes with an 8" rotor up front, 6" in the rear, and a Fox Float R rear shock in the back. The green color is very cool. It looks like anodized forest green.

It is the old style frame, which I like the looks of better than the new one. I do however like the travel options of the new frame better, but I guess I will just have to learn to live with 5". Poor me! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts