Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello out there I am just letting you all know I have just put in my order for the Cascade Peak and cant wait to get it. I will be sure to let you all know what It is like.

·
ay Diablo!
612 Posts
Cool, I saw a few Fezzari's on the trails whenI lived in Utah going to school, that's where they are based out of.
I was always interested in a ride report.
Bunk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got the bike this past fri. got to go on a little ride but so far so good very nice ride. Wed I plan on taking it on the trails in central Wisconsin.

·
Registered
21 Posts
UBTME I just ordered the Alta Peak, I was wondering how long did it take for you to get your bike from the time you ordered to the time it arrived at your door. Also how has the bike been since it arrived, please post pics if possible.

·
Registered
21 Posts
G-Ran, I'm still riding mine, so far two season and it's been beautiful. Towards the end of last fall I did start to notice a clicking here and there in the crank but the season was drawing to a close so I didn't think much of it. Think I might bring it into my local shop for a tune up when the season gets back into gear around here next month. I really do love the bike, I hope it stands the test of time. It rides great on the road, there isn't any of that bobbing, and man have I had bikes that bobbed in the past...really annoying, but the Fezzari doesn't suffer from that. For extra rigidity you can lock out the back and front, but I don't do it often because I forget to unlock when I hit the trails and I don't want to blow anything out. If you get one, I'm sure you'll enjoy it and if you do, don't forget to post pics :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.