Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Very nice. I demoed the 2009 Two and bought a 2008 Two (because they where on a closeout). Don't care much for the conti race kings on the 2009 either, the 2008 came with WTB Prowler SL 2.1s, much better all-round tire. You'll love the bike though. Just watch out for mud with those Race Kings ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sinac84 said:
Very nice. I demoed the 2009 Two and bought a 2008 Two (because they where on a closeout). Don't care much for the conti race kings on the 2009 either, the 2008 came with WTB Prowler SL 2.1s, much better all-round tire. You'll love the bike though. Just watch out for mud with those Race Kings ;)
Agreed, there is no way it's a 2.2 by any stretch. It looks more like a 1.9 and measures about 57mm across the top, definitely a fair weather tire. It's a fast looking tire, but I have to use what my sponsor provides for 2009 most likely a Michelin.

·
Registered
57 Posts
sinac84 said:
08 on closeout good deal:thumbsup: The conti's look good in the show room, well see how I like them on the trail. Here in Norcal they should be a decent all around tire.Does the 08 have the juicy 3's? Thats the one thing I'm not too sure about.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.