Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just place my order for my new Enduro and I couldn't be happier. After riding a lot of bikes, the Enduro just fit me the best and rode amazing. It should be in early next week and I can't wait to ride.

Now I just need a dropper post. Thinking KS. Any thoughts on the subject?

Brandon

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Did you get the 26 or 29?

One thing to keep in mind...on the E29 the seat tube is very upright to clear the big wheel at full travel. For me it required a post with a significant setback to achieve proper saddle position over the pedals. The meant the Command Post was a logical choice.

I'm not sure how the 26 model compares. You may, in fact, be able to get away with a zero setback post.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you get the 26 or 29?

One thing to keep in mind...on the E29 the seat tube is very upright to clear the big wheel at full travel. For me it required a post with a significant setback to achieve proper saddle position over the pedals. The meant the Command Post was a logical choice.

I'm not sure how the 26 model compares. You may, in fact, be able to get away with a zero setback post.
I got the 29. I'll check on the Command Post for sure then. Are there different models? Whatever I get I want it to run internally so it looks cleaner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.