Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's some pics of a recent ride on Colorado's front range. It was before my trip to sea level and before that 50 mile ride that was 20 miles short of a race.

1. I'm cruising the 3 miles up the road to the dirt, glance up, and this critter is crossing the road in front of me. Surprise!

2. The clouds were hanging low. It was nice and cool, a great day.

3. Some ruins.

4. Thanks for leaving a snack, but I'm not that hungry...

Attachments

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
Them some nice lookin' pictures!!...

Great shots of the flowers! That coyote looks healthy too.

Geez, I don't think that I've been up to Caribou in a year and a half, great skiing up there. I use to ride up there from our old house, on my old rigid Schwinn! Good times!(but I sure don't miss the 'lack' of suspension :) )

Whatcha' doin' in the low country, Brian?

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
daveM said:
Whatcha' doin' in the low country, Brian?
Getting ready for that whole "getting married" thing, in Olympia, WA. Managed to make it to the Pacific just about 2 weeks ago now... I've always loved the mountains, but that was damned cool.

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it's one of 2 shells of buildings left at caribou, west of ned. You could drive your dope Topaz right to the front door..

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
Cool...still never been up to the Caribou area....much rather ride past it on my POS hardtail. :) So much area to explore....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.