Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me, or has there been a serious uptick in the number of f-cking idiots on this board lately? Maybe there should be a VRC Survivor type thing were we get to vote off a user every week. Just an idea.

In other news, I probably won't be around here too much for the next few months. I'm leaving for a study abroad in Egypt next week so my VCR activities will be curtailed until June. Just wanted to wish everyone a great Aught Nine and I look forward to seeing what everyone picks up in the meantime.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually don't mind the snobbery, just the people who don't take two seconds to figure out what the board is all about, the rules, etc etc.

I'm looking forward to missing the stir crazy/cabin fever I get every winter though. I get to trade clouds everyday, temps hovering around zero and piles of snow for living in a desert with sun and temps in the 70's. Kind of like SoCa but with more Arabs.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hey jacdykema, keep an eye out in Egypt. Some seriously old bikes around. Heck some of them might even predate King Tut by the look of them. Oh, and bazaars...good used bazaars there. Oh and camels....they spit when angry. A lot. Seriously.

·
Neo-Retro Forever
1,576 Posts
I don;t think it's snobbery...I think that we have all gotten to know how things work, and when someone comes along with an insatiable appetite for useless information, combined with a flair for irrelevant questions and a need for minute details, we tend to lose it.

I'm all for helping people, but really!

rb

·
I'm just messing with you
5,423 Posts
jacdykema said:
Kind of like SoCa but with about half as many Arabs.
Fixt

just the people who don't take two seconds to figure out what the board is all about, the rules, etc etc.
I spent about 3 seconds figuring out how to fix your reply, does that count?.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.