Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
19,198 Posts
I hope you're using that in a very well ventilated area. ;)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes yes..... was just easier to take a pic inside the house... all the work is being done in an open garage

·
No Stranger to danger....
4,596 Posts
Yes the first thing i thought looking at the picture was why is it on the sanctions and seals, that stuff could strip the clothes of a nun in no time....

·
Terrain Sculptor
4,692 Posts
Yes the first thing i thought looking at the picture was why is it on the sanctions and seals, that stuff could strip the clothes of a nun in no time....
Tones, do not, I repeat DO NOT use aircraft stripper to get clothes off a nun.

Do you understand me? This is very important!

·
GONE
26,084 Posts
Clearly this was just an attempt to punish (permanently) a fork that has had a problematic history...

Ya coulda tried therapy for the fork, though?

·
'11 Opus Strat
464 Posts
lmfao @ flight attendant stripper!..

Anyways, I've used aircraft stripper before... for stripping cessna wings.. The stuff is INSANE and ate right through my heavy-duty rubber padded gloves so your sanctions are pooched..

·
Registered
843 Posts
So.... If you are striping to the bare mag you will need to passivate the surface with mag treat or similar or it will corrode REALLY quickly. Oh yeah and the seals are gone.

·
No Stranger to danger....
4,596 Posts
lmfao @ flight attendant stripper!..

Anyways, I've used aircraft stripper before... for stripping cessna wings.. The stuff is INSANE and ate right through my heavy-duty rubber padded gloves so your sanctions are pooched..
LOL, break it to the guy gently why dont you hahaha, poor OP is gonna get back to this thread n not be happy.....:eekster::madman:

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Nah, he isn't that bad off. Assuming it's the typical stuff it won't harm the anodize. But those seals are certainly gone.

·
Banned
40,894 Posts
Ha,ha "wall art" or a lamp. OP I feel your pain I don't think you will be bragging how much you like aircraft stripper after this experiment.
More stewardess photos please.:thumbsup:

Reactions: theMeat
1 - 20 of 35 Posts