Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
crumb
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I decided to hit a jump with a meesed up lip to it without taking that into account and blah blah blah I messed up and was knocked unconsious and taken to the hospital by my friend. I have a partially callapsed lung, ruptured spleen, and some other small goodies. the doctor says its going to be a few months before I can do anythig that involves me really moving so possibly no football my senior year, no bjj for about 6 months, and no freeride for almost a year. Due to this and other constictions, Im selling my bike and buying a smaller, shorter travel bike I can ride on trails and still do small stunts on. Anyway, let me know if you have any advice I was thinkng along the lines of a Preston or Splitail.
Thanks guys and heres the stuff

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear that. At least you got it on film to show everyone.

·
East Coast Style
1,373 Posts
sucks man. best of luck on a quick recovery. that was a pretty sick fall, props

·
DIG OR DIE
80 Posts
sucks you got hurt but it part of freeriding.you no what you did wrong so dont do it next time.:madman: your young so you will heal fast.dont give up keep on riding hard fast and going big:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
sick vid man! your friends are slow runners though. i hope you get better and get to play your senior year and what not bro! take it easy!

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,005 Posts
sorry to hear,.....hopefully you get well for football

·
Calm like a bomb
3,539 Posts
Man that sux, I knocked my @ss out at Whistler last year, no fun... Sorry 2 hear that the injuries extend far beyond an involuntary nap though. So cool you got the vid, it kinda like a digital scar. Get well and get back on the horse!

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
super sorry to hear that....get well soon. a preston would do well...nice pic but again, healing vibes sent x10000000

·
In exile
542 Posts
Ouch man. Perhaps you should skip football. I know it sounds lame, but it's better to miss something your senior year than to have some huge issue forever.

Now that the "dad" talk is over. Best wishes healing, bro.

·
Registered
213 Posts
looks like that hurt alot sending healing vibes to mann get better soon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts