Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got back from Whiteface . This was my first time downhilling and it was super fun. I fell once and got stabbed by a stick but I got right back up and rode away. The Triple Drop Off was the worst fork for over the little bumps and it was alright over the big ones. Luckily I have the Sherman Slider plus waiting to be put on. I wish I had it on but I couldnt get it on because of problems with Marzocchi.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Come on man.. you should know better..

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Whiteface in NY?? I used to ski there in Highschool...how is it for mountain biking??

Sweet Sig - Boondock Saints - most badass movie ever! "I'll tip her!"

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Via my camera was in the shop

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I guess its alright. Very steep and technical. Nothing built so not many drops. What year did u graduate from highschool there.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Cwilly006 said:
Well I guess its alright. Very steep and technical. Nothing built so not many drops. What year did u graduate from highschool there.
1996 - but I went to school in Syracuse. Just made frequent trips to the adirondacks. My brother went to College at Paul Smith's though...and we did alot of riding, snowshoeing, skiing and boarding when he lived there. I love that area...it's the bees knees

1 - 6 of 6 Posts