Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
CHEATER!!!!!!!!!! Cheater cheater cheater!!!!!

How does that Rolling Stone's song go again? Oh yeah .....

I can't get no-oh, sa-tis-fa-cshuuuu-uhn .....

:madman: :madman: :madman:

Oh, add nice feet to the compliments list ..... tease! :nono:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Common...

Johnny Hair Boy said:
With all the talk about thongs in the other thread I thought I would give Andrew a treat and post a pic of Merdoff in a thong.
Okay Johnny, you can't post a thread with a pic referencing a thong with no ideas as to whether Merdoff is male or female and the shot is of feet. That's just not fair. None of us can even create our own visual of this (just to clarify, I was only interested in the view if Merdoff is of the female variety). Sorry Merdoff if you think I am sexist, but Hair Boy started this...

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
mtbmeister said:
Okay Johnny, you can't post a thread with a pic referencing a thong with no ideas as to whether Merdoff is male or female and the shot is of feet. That's just not fair. None of us can even create our own visual of this (just to clarify, I was only interested in the view if Merdoff is of the female variety). Sorry Merdoff if you think I am sexist, but Hair Boy started this...
Don't worry - more Merdoff pics coming. We'll turn her into a MTB celebrity yet. :eekster: :D :p

·
LBS Manager
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a thong

mtbmeister said:
The pic is of a thong. Thong sandel, I cant help it if your mind was in the gutter.

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
I was scared to click on this thread, but fortunately nothing bad happened. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts