Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just finished my 08 peace 9r , i cant leave any thing stock i think the only thing from the original is the stem , i powder coated the frame to match my 99 cyclone , it is a size large and weighs in at a tad under 22lbs (21.74) on my fish scale , fork is an origin 8 carbon , phil wood wheelset ,king headset , xt cranks , carbon bars & post etc.. my buddy reproduced the graphics in white and black carbon.:)

Attachments

·
No longer 26
3,090 Posts
WOW!

That is an awesome looking bike. I think some of the bike companies out there could use some new graphic and paint designers out there. I seldom see any stock frame look this good.

Keep an eye out on ebay for some old sram 9.0sl brake levers in white. Would make a nice touch to my eye.

Where did you have the work done?

G

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i bought it as a stocker and took it completly apart , my friend did the powder coating in riverside ca (r&r powder coating) and another friend did the carbon graphics (sunset sign designs here in corona , im a freek when it comes to my bikes , i also have a giant xtc carbon and can honestly say the 29er singlespeed is quicker ,here is a pic of the bike 2 weeks ago , thanks

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.