Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
arrived a few weeks ago...waiting for a wheelset, but other than that, i gotta put together a few parts (rear drivetrain, seat/seatpost, rotors) and figure out how to set up a ccdb coil

going to hit angel fire this june with it...anyone know if they offer lessons/coaching out there?

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,972 Posts
sweet....congrats....try betterride.net (net) for lessons

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
arrived a few weeks ago...waiting for a wheelset, but other than that, i gotta put together a few parts (rear drivetrain, seat/seatpost, rotors) and figure out how to set up a ccdb coil

going to hit angel fire this june with it...anyone know if they offer lessons/coaching out there?
SMT nailed the coaching, Gene and his minions rocks @ betterride.net

The podium is one sweet rig! I've got a chilcotin and have considered picking one up.

As for the CCDB - read the manual. It is so much more than a manual, it is a lesson in fluid dynamics. Read it and learn it and you'll understand how to set up the shock. They give you some pretty good guidance there, but you can also use Kevin or others on the knolly board to get CCDB starting points (if CC doesn't have the Podium setup on the CCDB website setup widget). There are also a few videos from CC on the setup.

See you up at AF - hope to make a run up in June/August after having missed it last year!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts