Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
steiny said:
Looks like they caught it in the nick of time. They should be able to buff that out no problem.

-Del
it was pretty much fully engulfed in flame by the time they showed up. this is just before it was all the way out. looks to be a total loss.

fire it and claim the insurance money to pay off the car loan you can't afford, perhaps?

·
yeah, uh............bikes
2,712 Posts
ok, I watched it twice just to make sure...........play the video until the end and move your cursor over the "next" video all the way to the left.........WTF!!??!

·
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FloridaFish said:
ok, I watched it twice just to make sure...........play the video until the end and move your cursor over the "next" video all the way to the left.........WTF!!??!
i've got no idea on that one.

·
2,712 Posts
No idea what I'm talking about or no idea about the text description of the video? LiveLeak can be dangerous.

·
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FloridaFish said:
No idea what I'm talking about or no idea about the text description of the video? LiveLeak can be dangerous.
No, I found what you're talking about and I have no intention of watching the thing. I hadn't checked out the "next" vids.

·
2,712 Posts
scrublover said:
No, I found what you're talking about and I have no intention of watching the thing. I hadn't checked out the "next" vids.
yea, i don't think there could be anything good going on there, gonna avoid that one.

·
Old man on a bike
12,395 Posts
Oh, come on, watching it wasn't that bad. Catchy tune, too...sort of :rolleyes:
Definitely an interesting list of "related" videos....

·
Now with 10% more!
407 Posts
Funny stuff. I heard from someone that had their car catch fire once that when the fire dept. shows up, they just let it burn. Apparently the smell from that will NEVER go away so they make sure it's not repairable so you can get something else.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bikinfoolferlife said:
Oh, come on, watching it wasn't that bad. Catchy tune, too...sort of :rolleyes:
Definitely an interesting list of "related" videos....
Yeah, the video isn't too bad. The band that sings that song is Blink 182.

Tough luck on that car though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts