Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok...it wasn't so lame...it was GREAT! :thumbsup: :D i had a BLAST!!! i love gigi!!!

total ride: 15.8 miles, time: 2:52...considering the terrain...i'm happy with that! :D

not a lot of flat on this ride...just a lot of up and down...had to take the same stuff up as down...this was not a loop ladies and germs...:)

i'd tell you all the story...but i'm tired...so i'll let the pics speak for themselves:

View attachment 218211
View attachment 218212
View attachment 218213
View attachment 218214
View attachment 218215

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
dHarriet said:
ok...it wasn't so lame...it was GREAT! :thumbsup: :D i had a BLAST!!! i love gigi!!!

total ride: 15.8 miles, time: 2:52...considering the terrain...i'm happy with that! :D

not a lot of flat on this ride...just a lot of up and down...had to take the same stuff up as down...this was not a loop ladies and germs...:)

i'd tell you all the story...but i'm tired...so i'll let the pics speak for themselves:
I am jealous.....yet another weekend without a ride. here is a ride pic from today playing on my son's sweet bike....29ers are totally ghey! My oldest daughter was embarassed of her dad (as usual) and took some pics

Attachments

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Sounds like a wicked ride DH:) great stuff keep it coming we need more of that around here:thumbsup:

I'd be tired just trying to find a track in that terrain:D

ya know action shots mandatory so since ya haven't got any I'll help ya with yr post ride shots:p

FO ya shocker I like the raw finish looks pretty bling hardly a budget build:D
Still missing gravity retarder:D

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cactuscorn said:
its arizona! there is no dirt, just rocks.
that's right, lots of rocks...sharp ones...so that girl needs some more scars! :yesnod:

FO - that's a sweet ride! :thumbsup: but it looks like that bike needs a new chain...:D and also, where are the action shots? let's see that thing jump a curb or something! 4 inches to flat??? :D

CC - it was a great ride! thanks! :)

TA - why is it every time i post something, you follow it up with a picture of a chick with no muscle tone and fake boobs in a bikini? :skep: i'm starting to think you're a dirty old man, my kiwi buddy! :p no wonder girls don't post in this forum...if this is the kind of treatment they get...sheesh! :rolleyes:

:p

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Nice trails Dh! You're really putting that Flux to work.:thumbsup:
I'm a big fan of rocky terrain...funny how they slow ya down eh? My ride yesterday was 1.5hr and covered just shy of 7mi. About the same pace as your ride.:thumbsup:

Now go get that gorillapod so we can see some action shots.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
what trail is that?

I am leaving CO. for the valley on the sun on fri. 10 days of riding and good mexican food. cant wait! tired of pushing snow off my driveway for a workout. any rides i must do? last trip to AZ. i was digging HAUSE PEAK LOOP. spelling? south mountain was pretty cool but a lot of speds this time of year.:eek:

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
hawes rocks pretty hard. pima and dynomite is fun but lacks anything tech. its pure speed out there. s mtn is still yer best bet in town. ride mid week for best open trail time. tons of options as youve seen more of lately.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
You know we want to see a pic of you dH, you tease ;)

Looks like a cool ride, and nice terrain too.

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tg said:
I am leaving CO. for the valley on the sun on fri. 10 days of riding and good mexican food. cant wait! tired of pushing snow off my driveway for a workout. any rides i must do? last trip to AZ. i was digging HAUSE PEAK LOOP. spelling? south mountain was pretty cool but a lot of speds this time of year.:eek:
i'm in tucson...and this was chiva falls! don't know much about riding in phoenix...but check with the AZ board...lots of group rides and very friendly phoenix folks! :)

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rroeder said:
You know we want to see a pic of you dH, you tease ;)
you mean, other than the one TA posted?:confused:

:p :D

i recommend a cold shower!, rr!! ;)

Looks like a cool ride, and nice terrain too.
the ride was great! i had a blast! terrain kicked my arse...downhills were GREAT...but then you have to go back up the [email protected] hill! i hate it when that happens! :rolleyes: i spent a lot of time in granny yesterday! :D

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
aahhhh! chiva! i knew it looked vaguely familliar. been a looooooooong time since i rode down south. that was a part of the az state mtb series, may still be. a killer ride and i dont mean its always fun. it gets hot down in the canyon and some of the climbs are disgusting. i never raced it. i had no interest after hearin the stories.

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
TA - why is it every time i post something, you follow it up with a picture of a chick with no muscle tone and fake boobs in a bikini? :skep: i'm starting to think you're a dirty old man, my kiwi buddy! :p no wonder girls don't post in this forum...if this is the kind of treatment they get...sheesh! :rolleyes:
Thats the price ya pay for no action shots DH:p

Dirty maybe:D old :eekster::nono: got a bit a life left in me yet :p

I do apologise though to all other girls who maybe offended and put off by our obvious juvenile behaviour:eek: it is all harmless:D
I mean CC Fo how could we be anything else:cool:

DH and you think Im bad with a name like this:D
pecka Post ride pic? I hardly believe, sire! Where's the dirt? ;)
Theres rock behind her :confused: shes riding in Tuscon looks rocky to me I don't know if they have dirt:eekster:

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
trailadvent said:
Thats the price ya pay for no action shots DH:p
when i can do a 3ft to flat...i'll post the pic! :D
Dirty maybe:D old :eekster::nono: got a bit a life left in me yet :p
maybe? :lol: that's the funniest thing you've said in a long time! :p
DH and you think Im bad with a name like this:D
hey, i didn't say i wasn't bad...i just said that you were! :D
Theres rock behind her :confused: shes riding in Tuscon looks rocky to me I don't know if they have dirt:eekster:
i think she's a little top heavy with all that silicone...poor thing...but yes...i did notice the rock behind her...nice touch...you must have spent some time digging through your whole collection of bikini-clad poster girls to find one that was suitable! we appreciate your efforts! :thumbsup: such a valuable contribution to the mountain biking community! :p

·
1,316 Posts
Nice thread, best of the day...not sure if its DH's Arizona shots makin me all warm or TA's TnA pic. Either way I'll take it, crap cold weather here in Prague today...

DHarriet I got serious trail envy from these pics of yours. Looks like lots of fun...miss the rocks in AZ ya know - hmm, or maybe its just the sun I miss.

BTW
Who is Brooks and why am I not him??? Is he related to Rene's sister?

·
what...?
695 Posts
Sorry DH for taking this off topic.............

FO, you have some of the bling-est bikes going and all you can do is ride a crappy Jeep? C'mon broham....where's the Hummer? or Armada?? or Escaldae w/ 22" wheels????

1 - 20 of 44 Posts