Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The White Jeff W
5,715 Posts
Nice. I rode the shed off Hamburg Road for the first time earlier this week. Stayed on the blue trail across from the parking area since I didn't know the area. Before that it was just the trails down in the park, mainly yellow, which I love.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jeffw-13 said:
Nice. I rode the shed off Hamburg Road for the first time earlier this week. Stayed on the blue trail across from the parking area since I didn't know the area. Before that it was just the trails down in the park, mainly yellow, which I love.
I see you are from PA, I was up in Michaux in Dark Hollow this weekend as well, ever been there?

·
The White Jeff W
5,715 Posts
mtbikedroid said:
I see you are from PA, I was up in Michaux in Dark Hollow this weekend as well, ever been there?
Haven't been up there yet but it's on my list. Hopefully this coming weekend. Any tips on where to ride? Not looking for freeride, just XC. Not opposed to rough stuff, rocks & logs don't scare me, but not lookin' to drop off any cliffs, lol.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jeffw-13 said:
Haven't been up there yet but it's on my list. Hopefully this coming weekend. Any tips on where to ride? Not looking for freeride, just XC. Not opposed to rough stuff, rocks & logs don't scare me, but not lookin' to drop off any cliffs, lol.
All of the maps below are XC with no drops BUT intense rocks and someplaces a wrong turn could be ugly ...

Dark Hollow maps and others are here of the race courses

http://gettysburgbmx.com/michaux/?page_id=35

But WARNING it is very easy to get lost up there and loose your bearings ... when i explore a new area I always enter in waypoints into a gps off of a map.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.