Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
36,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those not in the know. The manufacturer forums since the site update, are now under their own heading. I only say this because they have died since the site change. Get in there and post up some issues or praise with your fellow bike riders who ride the same brand and or model of bike.

·
36,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not worth digging thru pages and endless sub-forums. I just post everything in the OC
Downhill is not just where we want out front tires to head. The site doesn’t need to go that direction because of this change.

·
36,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This ....
This.....
I saw your ellipsis and upped you one.
This is for those not in the know. I know you and Sir K are in the know. It’s just a get out there and know thing is all.

·
Registered
702 Posts
The Jamis forum was dead before the reformat. 😢
That’s because Jamis wouldn’t honor my warranty on my broken rear triangle on my Dakar. They said they ran out of rear triangles cuz so many broke and didn’t plan on ever making anymore for that year model. I would need to buy a new bike. And that’s what I did

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
8,396 Posts
For those not in the know. The manufacturer forums since the site update, are now under their own heading. I only say this because they have died since the site change. Get in there and post up some issues or praise with your fellow bike riders who ride the same brand and or model of bike.

·
Registered
641 Posts
People are fickle beasts. I'm not surprised there's less activity there. Although I feel like historically this is a slower time of year for the forum period.

FWIW, the drop down menu below Bike Manufacturer's makes it slightly less tedious to get to the one you want. And obviously they are useful forums for reviews, questions about a specific bike, etc.

·
36,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
People are fickle beasts. I'm not surprised there's less activity there. Although I feel like historically this is a slower time of year for the forum period.

FWIW, the drop down menu below Bike Manufacturer's makes it slightly less tedious to get to the one you want. And obviously they are useful forums for reviews, questions about a specific bike, etc.
It’s because the individual ones not on the main page anymore and not in front of people as they scroll, so they are now forgotten about. The old rule out of thumb out of sight out of mind seems to be what’s going on.

·
Meatbomb
7,074 Posts
I ride a stumpy but can't handle the elitist attitude of many in the Specialized forum so I rarely (never) visit it. I only visit the OC and AZ forums.....

On occasions I click on the NEW icon.. which is how i came across this thread...

·
36,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I ride a stumpy but can't handle the elitist attitude of many in the Specialized forum so I rarely (never) visit it. I only visit the OC and AZ forums.....
Specialized owners have an elitist attitude? Funniest statement of the year. Must be because they have SWAT door technology. :)

·
Meatbomb
7,074 Posts
What is SWAT door technology... not sure my bike has then but then it's an old 2013 model. It only has Old and Slow technology.

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
I ride a stumpy but can't handle the elitist attitude of many in the Specialized forum.
I'm no elitist you peasant!

Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts