Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since you guys are having a little weather and I'm stuck on vacation, here's a picture to make it a little better.

Today I did a 22 mile solo ride. It was a little nippy at the start. the short sleve jersey did the job until the sun warmed things up to a respectiable 70F.

tomorrow will be day 6 of the trip. only three rides left until I have to fly home and go back to work. yuck. I hope the sun tan last more than a day.

Attachments

·
customized
3,123 Posts
brianc said:
Since you guys are having a little weather and I'm stuck on vacation, here's a picture to make it a little better.

Today I did a 22 mile solo ride. It was a little nippy at the start. the short sleve jersey did the job until the sun warmed things up to a respectiable 70F.

tomorrow will be day 6 of the trip. only three rides left until I have to fly home and go back to work. yuck. I hope the sun tan last more than a day.
Great, you can start getting slow again when you get home.

Get the studs ready! We have two rides coming I'd like you to come to.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I'm still in a state of denial that the season could possibly be over.
In a week or two when that reality finally settles in, I'll be sure to check back and really enjoy those lovely shots Brian. :D
I'm taking tomorrow off, and praying that the storm will stay away just long enough to allow me one last early morning blast in the woods out back. :cool:

·
customized
3,123 Posts
Dave, we are doing a blizzard ride tomorrow. I wonder how riding will be in white out conditions. Yes, looking for some torture. If we can see each other, I will snap some pics. I wanna get a pic of Ed dropping into a foot of snow.

·
Black Lion
4,431 Posts
Merrimack Dave said:
I'm still in a state of denial that the season could possibly be over.
In a week or two when that reality finally settles in, I'll be sure to check back and really enjoy those lovely shots Brian. :D
I'm taking tomorrow off, and praying that the storm will stay away just long enough to allow me one last early morning blast in the woods out back. :cool:
Don't do the anti-snow dance too well Dave, some of us pray for the snow.

Greg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.