Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Chris Bling
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
marzocchi direct

the bike shop called marzocchi directly yesterday and they put it in the mail yesterday as well. they will be going fast, so go to your nearest shop that sells marzocchi and have them order you one! they just got their shipment in from italy last week.

dusty

·
Chris Bling
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the 07 coilers and coilairs take a 7 7/8 inch eye to eye and a 2 1/4 inch stroke. i think you can use that same size for the 05 and 06 and get an extra half inch or so of travel

dusty

·
Chris Bling
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not so my friend

we put a longer stroke shock on last years coilair for one of our downhill racers and it worked just fine.

not to say you are wrong, just letting you know that it will work

dusty

·
Chris Bling
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Roco is amazing!

I just wanted to let all of my fellow brothers out there know that the new Roco tst is absolutely amazing! To start things off, the tst works like a charm. there is 5 positions that adjust the compression of the shock. DH is all open and is for down hill and CL is for closed and nearly feels locked out (which is great for pushing the big bike up a nice long hill. anyway got to go to class, so i will post pictures later on

dusty

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.